Monday, August 20, 2007

My Favorite Things About Colorado.... so far :)

1. Watching the sunset behind the mountains.
2. The AMAZING staff I work with!
3. NO humidity!
4. Sunflower Market- a totally organic grocery store with very inexpensive produce!
5. The Tattered Cover- who knew Barnes & Noble could have such competition!
6. The HUGE classroom I get to teach in.
7. The running/biking trail right out my back door.
8. People's reaction when they find out I moved out here and knew NO one! (and how welcoming they are!)
9. The school day starts at 9:06.
10. The talented LPS community- WOW!
11. The afternoon thunderstorms.
12. University, Colorado, Broadway, Dry Creek, Quebec, and the other major streets I eventually find when I am taking a "scenic route." (a.k.a.- lost)
13. My front porch- a place to sit, think, write, read, talk, and watch the sunset!
14. Lodo' s Bar and Grill- a great place to relax with friends, especially if it is upstairs with the mountain view!

2 comments:

Mike Thomson said...

Welcome to one of the most beautiful places on earth. It really doesn't get much better than this.

ball/werner said...

Sara,

Your mom passed on your blog!
Great to see your doing well in "God's Country." We will look forward to reading all about your new world.
We will be in comminication.

Ball / Werner